To turn off voicemail on your Android phone, open the Phone app and tap on the three dots in the top right corner. Tap on Settings and scroll down to the Voicemail section. Tap on the Voicemail Provider and select None.
You will be asked to confirm this change. Tap on OK to confirm. Your voicemail will now be turned off.
How do you turn your voicemail off?
It’s easy to turn your voicemail off. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open your phone’s dialer and enter *61*101#.
This will disable voicemail on your device.
2. You can also enter *61*# to check whether voicemail is currently turned on or off.
3. If you want to turn voicemail back on, simply dial *61*100#.
That’s all there is to it!
Where is voicemail settings on Android phone?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to find and change your voicemail settings on an Android phone:
1. Open the Phone app. It’s the icon of a phone receiver on the home screen.
2. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Voice.
5. Tap Voicemail.
6. Tap the Voicemail Provider field. This may be labeled as Voicemail Number on some phones.
7. Enter the voicemail number for your carrier. This could be a 10-digit phone number or a short code such as 111.
8. Tap the Voicemail Access field.
9. Enter the voicemail password for your carrier.
10. Tap OK.
If you’re not a fan of Voicemail on your Android device, it’s easy to disable. Just open up the Phone app, tap on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner, and select Settings. From there, scroll down to the Voicemail settings and toggle the switch to the Off position.