Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
1. Clorox Pool&Spa Super Water Clarifier 32 oz
- Concentrated pool clarifier to clear dull, hazy or cloudy pool water
- Creates crystal clear pool water
- Combines Small particles into large ones for easy filter removal
- Use weekly to maintain clear water
- Great for before or after a pool party for crystal clear water
- NOTE: Packaging may vary*
2. DryTec 1-1901-24 Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorine Shock Treatment for Swimming Pools
- 24 bags (1-pound each)
- Fast-Acting Quick-Dissolving Swimming Pool Sanitizer
- Kills bacteria, controls algae, and destroys organic contaminants in pools
- 68% calcium hypochlorite
- Recommended Dosage: 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water
3. E-Z Pool Weekly All in 1 Concentrated Outdoor Swimming Pool Care Solution Blend with Copper Sulfate and Oxygen Enriching Formula
- WEEKLY APPLICATION: E-Z Pool All-in-1 treatment makes outdoor swimming pool maintenance a breeze; Concentrated pool cleaner blend automatically balances the pool’s pH between 7.
- KEEPS POOL CLEAN: Chemical pool cleaner includes copper sulfate to get rid of over 20,000 strains of algae; Blend includes calcium scale protection to avoid cloudy water or white flake precipitation.
- SAFE TO SWIM IN: Softens water to reduce dry skin after swimming
- CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER: E-Z pool is a powerful clarifier that coagulates loose, suspended particles for crystal clear water; Concentrated blend eliminates the need to bleach pool liner and swim gear.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Size: 10 pounds; Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.
4. HTH 1274 Multi-Purpose 6-Way Test Strips Swimming Pools Chemical Tester
- BENEFITS: Tests chlorine, bromine, pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness and CYA in your swimming pool
- USE: Test weekly so you can keep your pool water clean all season long
- COMPATIBILITY: All pool types including chlorine, bromine and saltwater systems
- FEATURES: Allows you to see results of the test in seconds and get pool instructions from HTH by texting a photo of your results to 484-123.
- INCLUDES: One set of 30 test strips in the bottle
- INSTRUCTIONS: The instructions for the usage of the product is mentioned on the bottle for easy use.
5. WWD POOL Swimming Pool Spa Water Chemical Test Kit for Chlorine and Ph Test (Refill Only)
- The 2 standard testing solutions that are used for measuring and maintaining the proper Chlorine, Bromine and pH chemical levels in swimming pools and spas.
- 1/2oz bottle of OTO Chlorine Test Solution
- 1/2oz bottle of Phenol Red pH Test Solution
6. Orenda SC1000 SC-1000 Scale and Metal Control Swimming Pool Chemical
- Chelates metals and calcium to prevent oxidation and scale
- Protects surfaces of start-up pools while plaster is curing
- Gently removes stains and scale without acid
- Contains no phosphates
- NSF-50 Certified
7. Robarb R20154 Super Blue Clarifier 1-Quart Crystal Clear Pool Water Polisher
- Concentrated Formula – Only 1 oz. treats 5,000 gallons
- Clears cloudy water fast & prevents future hazy appearance
- Effective at varying temperature levels & range of chemical levels
- Use with all filter types – will not clog filters
- Reduces sanitizer demand by removing dirt particles
8. Clorox Pool&Spa 43128CLX 42128CLX Pool Algaecide
- Prevents and treats pool algae
- Built in clarifier
- Non-foaming formula
- Suitable for all pool types
- Packaging may vary*
9. Taylor K2005 Swimming Pool Chlorine Bromine Alkalinity Hardness pH DP Test Kit
- Includes .75 oz reagent bottles
- High Range (HR) kit
10. Pool RX 101001 6 Month Algaecide Blue Treats 7.5k-20k gallons
- 6 month algaecide
- Eliminates all types of algae
- Reduces chemical demand
- Effective for up to 6 months
- Simplifies pool Care
- Also Ideal for Salt Pools