Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
1. YCDC Alloy Canvas Pliers
- Practical Art Tools】Your fingers and wrists will not painful any more with this labor-saving pliers.
- Serrated Rubber Jaws】 Rubberized grips can hold the canvas/cloth firmly without damaging the surface, avoid tearing and accelerating the stretching process, saving both time and labor.
- Super Wide Jaw】 4.
- Heavy Duty】Made of sturdy chrome alloy, and covered vinyl on its handle, better workmanship and provide more frictions, less hurting your hands/wrists, it’s important if you are a pro framer.
- Fits Multiple Canvas Projects】Jaws Width: 12cm/4.
2. Arrtx Alloy Art Tool Extra Wide Canvas Pliers with Padded Spring Return Handle for Stretcher Bars Artist Framing Tool
- 1, properly stretch a canvas on a frame.
- 2, work well for someone with larger hands .
- 3, does not require A LOT of strength.
- 4, surdy pliers, PERFECT for stretching canvas, or for recovering chairs.
- 5, soft grip material and the edges are beveled.
3. Oil Paint Canvas Stretching Plier Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Webbing Stretcher Tool for Stretching Oil Paint
- Perfectly mating deep teeth for positive no-slip grip. Spring return handle.
- Ideal for the studio or classroom and when large-scale canvases are being stretched.
- These pliers, which are excellent for stretching webbing, leather, vinyl, or canvas.
- Use to hold a canvas in place and to stretch over a frame. Canvas Pliers are made of aluminum alloy.
- Using canvas plier not only saves your fingers, but also speeds up your work and gives you a more consistent tighter finished product.
4. 1 Set Canvas Pliers and Staple Remover Set Stretching Pliers Stretcher Heavy Duty
- A Set of 2 Nice Framing Tools: 1 canvas stretcher plus 1 staple remover help to re-stretch the canvases like new,or used for repairing chairs;indispensable tool for putting on covers over sectional furniture.
- Large Rubber Stretcher Bars :grab into your canvas without tearing it when stretching;great to use when large-scale canvases are being stretched.
- Comfort and Non Slip Grip: ergonomic red rubber tubes are affixed to the pliers handles which are designed for comfort and non slip grip; Made of solid metal with heavy duty spring return handles for trouble free stretching with less effort.
- Heavy Duty Staple Remover: removes all kinds of staples easily and quickly, saves time, works for up 20 to 200 sheets;Leverage design reduces the amount of strength needed, super lightweight and non-slip design for comfortable use.
- For Artists, Painters, Photographic Printer, or studios or classrooms and when large-scale canvases are being stretched.
5. C.S. OSBORNE No- 249 – Canvas Stretching Pliers for Upholstery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- C.S. OSBORNE No- 249 – Canvas Stretching Pliers for Upholstery
- Overall length (in): 9, Maximum jaw opening (in): 3 3/8, Weight each (oz): 16
- Works also on heavy and primed canvas.
- Fully nickel plated. Vinyl handles to add comfort.
6. US Art Supply Iron Canvas Pliers
- Dual design: hammer and jaw gripper – Mated rounded teeth for secure, no-slip gripping on webbing, leather or canvas.
- Use to hold a canvas in place and to stretch over a frame, Durable Cast Iron construction for years of use.
- The hammer acts as a lever if a strong pull is required, or the tool can be used as a straight hammer.
- These pliers, which are excellent for stretching webbing, leather, vinyl, or canvas, are made in the hammer jaw design.
- 3″ jaws of the pliers, Dimensions: 3″W x 8.25″L x 2″H
7. US Art Supply Chrome Canvas Pliers 2 3/8 Inch with Spring Return Handle
- Canvas pliers will give you a sure grip for stretching canvase, no-slip gripping on webbing, leather or canvas.
- Use to hold a canvas in place and to stretch over a frame, Canvas Pliers are made of drop forged chromium plated steel.
- Heavy duty chromium plated steel canvas pliers give you pulling strength and accuracy
- Perfectly mating deep teeth for positive no-slip grip. Spring return handle
- These pliers, which are excellent for stretching webbing, leather, vinyl, or canvas
8. Looneng Aluminum Alloy Canvas Stretching Pliers for Stretching Clamp Oil Painting
- Made of solid metal with heavy duty spring return handles for trouble free stretching with less effort.
- Features large 4¾” wide perfectly mating jaws with rubberized inside grip to hold canvas firmly without marring the canvas surface.
- The pliers allow the artists to maintain a secure hold on the canvas and provide leverage against the stretcher bar for a tight stretch.
- Stretch canvas better, faster and with less effort, strong and durable, yet light enough to be held comfortably.
- Use these professional canvas stretching pliers for hand stretching of canvas over stretcher bars canvas frame.
9. CrocSee 4-3/4 inch Wide Jaw Canvas Pliers with Non-Slip Spring Return Handle and Rubber Pads for Stretching Canvas Even and Tight
- Made of galvanized heavy duty metal, stand up to constant use without failing
- 4-3/4″ (12mm) wide head, makes stretching canvas quicker and easier
- Strong spring, minimizes fumbling to get the jaws open and closed repeatedly
- Flat jaws with textured rubber strips, provides a secure grip on the fabric without marring the surface.
- Non-slip rubber handles, you can work through your canvas comfortably for long periods of time
10. KEILEOHO Canvas Stretcher Pliers with Staple Remover
- COMBINATION PRODUCTS – Are you still looking for the high-quality canvas stretcher pliers? You have found the right place.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS – The canvas pliers are made of high-quality stainless steel materials.
- COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE – The canvas clamps have a spring return handle, which can be stretched easily, saving you a lot of effort and allowing you to draw with peace of mind.
- USE OF THE PRODUCT – These canvas stretching bars tool is used for hand stretching canvas over stretcher frame.
- WHOLE HEARTED SERVICE – We focus on product quality and value the shopping experience of our customers highly.